Friday, February 04, 2005

Finally started my Blog

Since longtime I am thinking to start my blog, but due to some reasons, I am holding back. Today finally I started my blog :-) Currently I am preparing for GMAT and ofcourse crazy about movies as always. I have still not short listed on what colleges should I target. Currently only ISB is there in my mind. Probably I will apply for IIM-A. I am planning to take GMAT in April/May. I wanna take decision after looking @ my GMAT score. As of now targetting @ min of 720 so as to have good chances to get scholarship also. As far as movies are concerned, I heard that Bangaram has a very nice subject and it will rock. Looking for it to release on july 24th, the release date of Indra and Toliprema. Sad news is that, I have also heard that Geeta Arts movie with Megastar is not shaping up well. 1985 was not good for Chiru, 1995 was not good for Chiru and 2005 -?? Well I doubt. Bunnys movie is confirmed for Devi it seems and Geeta arts - Chiru movie for Sudarshan 35MM at Hyderabad. Getting more Hyderabadi these days :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home