Monday, February 07, 2005

Now I wanna give a thought to colleges in Australia too. Heard a lot of good things these days on Australian education. Its good for me that I am expanding my span by planning for more colleges. Now I have 4 Colleges with me that I am planning to: ISB, Hyderabad, Oxford(Said Business School), Londo, IMD, Swiss and Queens, Canada. Now, I will be shortlisting other colleges in Australia, Canada and US to prepare a final list. Planning to take GMAT in April-May. Depending on the score, I will apply to the best colleges I can.

Meanwhile, preparations for Celebrations on feb 12 are in the way. Not sure of what I wanna do, But wil ldo something. Anyone can suggest me probably on this. This is our Second Marriage Anniversary and my 24th Birth Day. So, something should be grand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home