Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Nothing is still decided on the venue of our Marriage Day celebrations. I am thinking of going to Pragati Resorts or RFC. The sad part of yesterday is that its confirmed that Balu will be removed from Jagadamba even thought it collected around 35 Lakhs Gross in 5 weeks. But, who cares?? After all, All Pawan movies are like that. Boss was sold for 7.1 Crores in Nijam for Maruti Films. Bossaa Mazakaa!!

One funny thing happened yesterday was that I was checking my Credit Card statement and found that around 1200 Bucks were spent on my Card last Monday. I share my card with my wife. I was a bit panic on this and I called my wife asking her on what she had spent on. What I found is that, She thought of giving me a surprise on marriage day with new dress she bought for me. Somehow this was broken now.

Lesson Learnt : Never ever buy a Surprise gift with Credit Card (esp for SW Engrs, since they check statements online every day(since we dont have work :-) )

1 Comments:

Blogger Vissu said...

Nice blog...

Mee credit card issue funny gaa vundi.. :)

additional card annakaa.. aa maatram expect cheyyali guru :)

5:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home