Friday, November 11, 2005

My US Trip

Nothing much to tell today..So I am recollecting my US trip details..

It was a nice trip as it was my first overseas experience. Made good friends like Raj...Un fortunately we lost our project and I came back in the middle. Apart from this final one, everything went fine. Me, Sujeeth and Sandeep shared the room and we had all nice experiences. I met amala after a long time and had great time with Siva and her. Siva is a cool guy and good match to Amala. Dayton trip was awesome. The best of my trip is when I went to detroit to watch "Andarivaadu" movie. It was a horrified ride and thanks to Mohammed Khan for helping us. Bharat and Ravi are also awesome and I should owe them my special thanks for helping me in watching "Andarivaadu"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home