Friday, January 26, 2007

And there was snow

The changes in the last week in the weather was followed by a snow fall couple of days back. Its fantastic to experience it for the first time. At the same time its pathetic to ride a bike to the school with so much of cold. Good thing is that, the temperature is increasing after the snow fall and after a long time, I felt the heat today.

The heat is really on the other side as well since there were couple of presentations this week which reminds me again and again to grab an offer as soon as possible so as to enjoy Oxford better. Bain and BT were the one which were on campus and I have my first round of interview scheduled with BT on Feb 12th. On the other side, our team OxBlues is doing better in Loreal eStrat and I am pretty confident that we will reach the Semi Finals as we are placed No:2 in the Zone 1 now. Being so close gives us a better chance to reach finals as well. I am pretty happy to see Cognizant and Tech Mahindra lined up to recruit at Oxford. Indian companies really are going places. Way to go!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nagaraja

I am attending the interview in 2 weeks. I would like to get more details and had a few questions about campus. Can you please share your email address? you can send it to thadipalam@yahoo.com

Thanks

10:17 AM

 
Blogger S said...

You can mail me at nagendra.s@gmail.com

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Vd said...

Hi Nagaraja,

Your blogs are very interesting and inspiring. Great pictues too!

I have written to you on your gmail id for some guidance on the admission process.

Thanks.

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home