Thursday, January 18, 2007

English Weather

15th Jan - A Chilly cool Day
16th Jan - A Nice Sunny Day
17th Jan - A Rainy Day
18th Jan - A Windy Day

Well, its getting worser day by day. I was unable to ride my bike today because of the strong winds.

http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/england/content/current/story/276833.html - This article means that I am better off riding my bike as I am not hit by any roofs. The weather was so unpredictable since I came here that you generally wont feel to go out. It was 0 Degrees during November and now its around 10-11 degrees. I am unable to figure out when did winter started.

How ever, nothing else is so unpredictable in the school and the Booz-Allen's Crack-A-Case session yesterday was good to throw some inputs on handling case interviews. Its time for me to operate gears and speed up my applications this term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home