Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Freshers Fair

I have attended the Freshers Fair today @ Examination schools today and was surprised to see more than 100 communities that you can be a part of. I am telling you guys, you cant have atleast a min of spare time in Oxford. You can do a lot and lot of activities over here provided you have time. I have joined so many communities today that I am sure I need atleast 40-50 hours per day atleast to get along with all of them.

I have also attended Oxford Management Consulting OBN session today. More on what they are later. I have bought a bike today for 129 Pounds. Thats pretty costly but you cant do much over there. Here are few of snaps of my ride today:
















Botanical gardens of oxford??

















A View of Cowley Road where u will find lot of Indian restaurents as well as Indian people

















New College Ground

















I guess this is some church

















One more view of Botanical Gardens from the main road

















haa, the Freshers Fair

















Umm, Final look at the Freshers Fair at the last stall

















The Sports communities at the Freshers Fair

















Whats this?? Hmm, Cant recollect!!!

















St Cross College, very next to my college - the Linacre















Major on the left side from US. Strangely he is a Major and his name is Major

















So many brochures I got from fair with some goodies as well















Takashi on the right, the oldest person of the class by age, but one of the younger community in Enthu
















Hmm, a Team Building Session yesterday

















Hmm, Another Church may be!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home