Sunday, October 01, 2006

Oxford Pursuit

Informally yesterday was my first day @ Business School. Oxford Pursuit was a game conducted by SBS so that all the incoming students will meet each other and get to know about each other as well as the Oxford city. It's a kind of treasure hunt and we did a lot of walking (around 3 hours). Our randomly picked up team was myself, Prasanth, Mario, Marella and the other swiss guy whose name I couldnt recollect (Lot of people I met yesterday that I coulnt get anyone's name properly. There were some 10s of Richards and Andrews). The diversity is really amazing. I am sure I wont leave Oxford unchanged.

The Oxford weather is so abnormal that it will rain for a while and then stop for a while. Yesterday it rained on and off around 20-25 times. Here are some of the snaps I had taken during these couple of days:
















The building beside Radcliffe Camera...
















@ Business School after Pursuit with a fellow Indian classmate. If I recollect correctly he is Shreesh Shreya
















Prasanth and others very seriously running around to find the next clue during Oxford Pursuit. Its close to Bodleian Library
















In Business School
















A Farewell party to Seong Mo, the Grey Shirt on right middle. Seong Mo who was basically from North Korea was doing research on Theology left NOOC last friday. You can see Saheb on Right side from Bangalore who is also studying Theology. On Right, the lady in white is Wendy from Australia (named so as she was born on wednesday!!!! :-)) and partly seen is Fatima from Spain. I need to be forgived as I am not aware of names of the 2 guys on the other side of the table (I havent had formal intros with them :D but we meet often in the dining hall)
















A Busy City Centre on Saturday
















Said Business School Entrance
















Road opposite of SBS when viewed from SBS
















Another snap of the farewell dinner. Kai Tian, the first one on the left is doing research on Public Adinistration. Incidentally he is Asst Professor at Beijing University and is one of the rare achievers to have become asst professor at such an young age. Tao Guo, the man in red is another good pal of me at dining hall. The Japanese couple can be seen sitting next to saheb.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pics are Awesome dude !! Keep going !Its really tempting and feel like jumping into the Student mode once again ...

1:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
I have marked this website
I will be closely watching.. Dont disappoint us:):)
GOod luck

6:31 AM

 
Blogger mohanrazz said...

Congrats man!!!

Guess, u have to change the content of "about me" in this blog (:- as it is still showing as CSC employee..

12:59 AM

 
Blogger mohanrazz said...

Congrats man!!!!

Guess, U have to change the content of "about me" in this blog from CSC employee to OXford student now..(:-

1:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home