Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Accommodation @ NOOC

My accommodation is fixed @ NOOC during my course @ Oxford. If anyone who is going to Oxford are looking for accommodation, www.nooc.org.uk is a good source. Thanks to MSR for providing this lead.

Indian Govt had banned blogs, those who are unable to access blogs, can do it so from
www.pkblogs.com/(blogname), for my blog its www.pkblogs.com/nagsblog

On a personal front, we named baby boy as Tanuj/Nischal. Tanuj will be the official name in the records. Nischal will be the one we call @ home. For my record, I wanted to note down few details of my baby:
Born on 6th July 2006 @ 11:14 AM in Hyderabad, Vishaka Nakshatram 1st Padam, Tula Rasi and Kanya Lagnam - These details are important atleast for the sake of elders who are very particular about these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home