Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Long time and here back I am

My SBI loan is officially sanctioned for 15 Laks and I recieved a sanction letter from them. Now the catch is to arrange the remaining amount. Thats under process any way. Looking to apply to Visa by June end or First half of July. Got very good oppurtinities back at office (if any of these had come before I have paid the deposit, I would have re thought about MBA :)) but left all for MBA.
Was very fed of going to office now as I know that I will be leaving office very soon. Couldn't concentrate much on work. Mean while I am planning to build a full fledged website, but was getting bugged with it too. Any ways I have uploaded this one photo with Powerstar during launch of www.satyagrahi.com

http://nagendra.s.googlepages.com/MewithKalyan.jpg

Will come back with more updates soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home