Monday, April 03, 2006

A tired week end

Last week end was very slow with me getting very bored. Looking forward to get to Oxford ASAP. Got a salary increment which is a good news. Watched Taxi Parts 1,2 and 3 and Sri Ramadasu over the week end.

The estimation of the property had come to 20.5 Lakhs which is slightly over the 20 lakhs loan i require. I need to get back again to Kadapa this week end to complete the formalities to apply for the loan. The heat at Kadapa is scorching and I was sweating all the time I was there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Can u plz shed some light on min.work -ex required for SBS,oxford?
Can I go for it after a two yrs work -ex in an IT firm?

11:20 AM

 
Blogger S said...

Theres nothing such as min exp..I would say 4-5 would be a better one

7:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As someone who has done the Oxford MBA, I can tell you the program is easily the worst one I have ever been in.

There are people with 1-2 years work experience, but they don't have much to contribute. This would normally be a reason to exclude these candidates, however when one considers the overall extremely low quality of class discussion, I'd say bring 'em on...the school is more interested in $$ than in educational quality.

End of rant.

9:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home