Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dream Companies to work for...

After all, after doing an MBA one will wish to work in his dream companies with his dream positions. What are my dream companies?? hmm..I dont have any dream companies as such. I have dream people whom I want to share my desk with. These are they:

1. Bill Gates: Certainly the Badshah in the IT revolution. I want to work with him to find out how one can maintain the TOP LEVEL in the market despite of challenging products in the market which are better than theirs (Linux for OS, Mozilla/Netscape for Browsers etc.,)

2. Michael Dell: Competing with IBMs and HPs, its real difficult for one to go ahead. This guy had done it with his immense capabilities. Why should one deny to share a desk with him some day?

3. Narayana Murthy: The Out Sourcing guy. I certainly want to know a lot of things from him which I cannot discuss here for confidentiality ;-)

hmm..And of course let me see where I can go after my MBA and whom all I can meet....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home