Thursday, March 02, 2006

Cambridge Interview

Cambridge Interview went decently and I see a 80% chance of getting in. Decision will be communicated on Monday. Oxford placement report is out and I am pretty much impressed with it. The questions of Cambridge interview are pretty much the same as what they have asked others like digging more on why cambridge and my profile.

I am travelling to my native tonite to talk to Bank people again and follow up. Need to get a lot of work done on this behalf for Oxford. But, I havent given up as I see a 500,000 gap which can be filled. I am travelling to Chennai this week end for L1 stamping. So, a hectic schedule around and I am hoping to get all things right.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, got the result from your Cambridge interview yet?

1:01 PM

 
Blogger S said...

Ding

5:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry man. I'm the other way around, in at Cam, ding at Ox. Best of luck with everything.

11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home