Friday, January 20, 2006

a week gap and here back I am

Just freaking out the entire week with Raj who came from US..we went to couple of movies and were just moving around..Not much of news from B Schools..I am travlling to my native next week..Hopefully I will find a loan deal for Oxford.

My take on the IIM B Singapore issue is that Govt should not allow IIM B to set up a campus in Singapore. After all IIM B funds are generated by Govt which means we. Why the hell on the earth will I pay for some one in singapore to do an MBA. Also, firstly IIM B should cater the needs of domestic requirements. There are stil la lot of intellectual people losing out on CAT because of very low hit rate. Probably increasing the number of seats will do good.

I received a lot of mails from lot of junta regarding my reject at ISB. Thanks to one and all for ur wishes. Yes, I bought Nokia 6600 last week.

Signing off for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home