Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Submitted Tuck

I have submitted Tuck yesterday and will be submitting Cambridge, my final application 2morrow. The waiting season will start for me. But, ISB reject was something in my mind now and I am low on confidence now. Neverthless, good thing that I have already submitted most of the apps by the time its result was out....

Oxford loans!!!! My next target now to get the loans...Sitting idle in office is pretty hard and I have been doing the same since some time. Most of the time in the last 6 months was occupied by my GMAT prep and apps prep. Now I am done and feeling very much bored..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brother
what is your stats?
you seem to be rocking the West with admits and interview

5:35 PM

 
Blogger S said...

700 GMAT
70% Acads
4.5 years exp
3 years in IT and 1.5 years with my own venture
Strong extra curriculars
An award from President of India

8:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take ISB out of mind friend.. i think u are destined for oxford.. try arranging for finances.. on second thoughts i think isb may have rejected you on grounds that u r first choice is oxford and that u may forfeit their admit if u get a loan for oxford..

by the way i am one of those poor waitlisted souls

9:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home