Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Anywhere to Anywhere

I have been talking to current students, alums of ISB and Oxford. What I figured out is that both are wonderful schools and you need to decide which is best for you. Its so easy to say that I have clear goals, but its lot difficult to decide on the schools and execute those goals :-)

Last couple of days, I have gone through lot of blogs and had lot of information on lot of colleges. Kellogg essays are under way and all the essays are pretty typical of any B School. I might be completing them by tomorrow. When I will submit the application?? Next week!!!!! hmm I am hoping so.

When I posted in my last blog that I am certain and I had a final decision, now I figured out that I am still not certain. Anything might happen anytime. I am enjoying this pressure as much because I believe I can bring out the best FINALLY!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home