Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The QS World MBA Tour

Yesterday I have been to the world MBA tour @ Taj Krishna and happened to meet lot of representatives from premier B Schools. I have also met Francesca Revada of SDA Bocconi for a personalized orientation meeting about the college. It appeared a good school to me, but I believe I can make it to a better school than SDA :-; I missed meeting Nikkie of Ivey Richard in the afternoon but had a lot of time from her in the evening. The other premier school representatives I met were from Queens, Haas, Rotman, NUS, Emory, UC Irvine and Darden.

Surprise : The Surrprise to me was Wharton in the fair. I havent expected them. In fact I havent found them also for some time in the fair. I see a big group in the fair at one corner when I made my 3rd round and its none other than Wharton.

Best : The best one is from Ross school of Biz, U Mich. They have invited prospective students for a private reception in the Garden room and I happened to spend some time and clarify my doubts about the program with few of the alumni present at the meeting. The school impressed me. But way to go to decide now...

Marketing of QS MBA tour: I see a lot of freshers and final year grads came to the fair and requesting for info. I think its not marketted properly to reach the targetted audience.

One final thing : Now I am giving a thought of US B Schools..Not sure what way I am going myself...But I am pretty sure I will land up with what I like the most..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home