Friday, November 25, 2005

Oxford Interview Experience

Just done with my interview...

Interviewer : Dr Steve New

Experience: Pleasant and Good. Professor is cool and a pat for ur answers is good.

Initially, he had made me comfortable by letting me know what we are going to discuss and how much time we are gonna spend..

Quesions:
1. Current Job and Role
2. 10 Years down the line
3. Free Trade - For or Against it??
4. I told FOR and he asked why??
5. i told reasons and he asked me to talk against Free Trade
6. Finally what?? - I told FOR
7. He asked me if I am a member of Indian Govt, what exceptions will you see that you should take of AGAINST Free Trade
8. Interesting book
9. Interesting thing u read?? - Child Labour
10. How abt people talking abt regulating Child labour will be a problem - Given explaination of my view (hes satisfied with it)
11. My questions - Asked abt Social enterpreneurship @ Oxford, Placement scenario for Internationals
12. One final question from professor - what schools u applied - I told ISB and Cambridge. i told I am waiting for final call from ISB.

He told it will take 2-3 weeks, but promised me to get back as soon as possible.

Gut feel is that I have done it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home