Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Funny Oldie and Rubbish Assesment

Yesterday I was travelling back from office to home. There was a mad rush on the road and the traffic is rubbish. There was a long queue of vehicles moving slowly at Mehdipatnam. One oldie who was coming in a luna suddenly blowed a whistle ala a Police man. People started rushing and the traffic got cleared. One observation is that People are still afraid to Police. hmm there are lot of people who are making mistakes(else no way in hyderabad people will be afraid of police).

One another rubbish assesment at office. I was assessed for communication skills and I was asked to take a training in verbs, tenses etc., Its so rubbish and I dont know now where I should throw of my GMAT and TOEFL scores. I discussed the same with our HR yesterday and she just told nothing can be done. The crap thing she told is that even couple of senior managers are assessed at same level and asked to take training on verbs etc., She gave a statistic that only 2 out of 60 are having good comm skills and others are to be trained in these. Its one another case of the Assesment institute making mistake and every one in the organisation wasting time on that. God knows when the company realises who is making the mistake!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home