Thursday, December 08, 2005

Daily Routine

No work in Office....Getting up @ 9:30-10:00 AM...Going to Office @ 11:30 AM...Checking mails, Browsing till 7:00-7:30 PM and then leaving home...This is the routine and I am sure next few months are gonna be the same...One more thing in my daily routine these days is calling up HSBC Oxford...Today I called admissions office and asked them whats going on!!!! Sarah told me that drop them a mail and wait for their reply and she told me that they are pretty late normally.....So still some hope on the loan....

96 hours of training on Verbs, Tenses etc., I think people who take TOEFL scores have no brains in doing so..Ask my company and they asked me to take a 96 hrs training because I dont know how to communicate :-( I dont think even if you go to Vivekananda Speaking course you will spend these many hours...Any way I am trying to skip it...Let me see how it goes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home