Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Oxford :-) :--(

Getting bugged with HSBC-SBS loan scheme...It seems theres no one who can provide me oinformation on this :-( Admissions committe/website had provided me a contact number and contact person. I mailed that person, called him up n number of times, but no response....I spoke to 2 current students at SBS who are Indians and their loan got rejected :-( and no reason provided by HSBC :-( so its all confusion now..with out a loan its difficult to pursue education @ Oxford..any way I need to get a response by another 10-15 days failing which I need to rethink of my decision to take up oxford.

I realized now that I should have backup options apart from ISB. I am planning to MIT Sloan School of Management and Wharton now. I might apply to them for R2. I want to get the app ready and see how it goes from there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home