Saturday, December 03, 2005

Sheer Coincidence

July 24th..One of the date that i like most for Indra and Toliprema, my favourite movies got released on that date. Yesterday I met doctor along with my wife and she confirmed that my wife is a pregnant and had given the delivery date as 24th July 2006..Oomph!!! I am also becoming a proud father now. ..My son/daughter is gonna spend their first days of life @ Oxford most probably!!!

The loans in India are the worst part...I have been experiencing the same...Ask hell lot of documents which will serve no purpose is the bet of the day..Managers would like to give loans to people who will escape but not to the one who deserves. Yesterday I have been to HSBC and just got shocked after i got information about their education loan. They told that education loan from them is just like personal loan and you need to start payments right from the start. This is absurd!! How can i do payments during my education?? They have an answer for this that I need to have a sponsor who will be my parents or wife...ot even siblings are allowed!!!!

A Great Thanks to all of my co-fans(I mentioned co-fans because few of fans of other heroes apart from megastar are in the list) for helping me out to get out of this trouble of arranging the finances.

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Thanks Archana

3:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home