Sunday, December 11, 2005

Options...Options...Options....

This is not so an easy decision to take..which school to chose and which path to chose..There are lot of differentiators and lot of options available for me...After a lot of thinking over the week end, I have nailed down to these options:
1. Join Oxford and put your blood to get the finances(I really mean blood as loans in India are not so easy and if I miss out HSBC they are the only option)
2. If I get into ISB(I believe I have very good chance, I would say 99% for getting in), pay 1.5 Lakhs and book your seat, work out on apps of Wharton and Kellogg in parallel and apply to R2 for them..If my app for them is good enuf to fetch an admit for me, forfeit this 1.5 lakhs and go to them, else chose ISB
3. Leave away ISB and apply to 4 US B Schools, 2 - Wharton and Kellogg and 2 other schools which I feel confident of getting in(2 out of UNC, Duke, Emory and Univ of Michigan)

As of now I would say chances for 1 and 2 are 40% each and 3 is 20%...So still not sure of what to chose...I am hoping to decide atleast by next week end...what ever happens, I am starting my work on Kellogg and Wharton essays as a back up plan...

Need to see how it goes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home