Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ross - University of Michigan Interview

I had my interview with Ross - U Mich on Dec 31st in hyderabad with an alumni. Gautam rao was the interviewer. It went well,,,Most of the questions are around my resume only and no bouncers. Almost all the questions were kinda standard..So my 4th Interview with B Schools with standard set of questions...Am I lucky!!!!!

I am very busy these days and have decided on my Final set of Schools..Ofcourse all are for R2:
1. Kellogg - Last Date Jan 6th - Completed and Submitted the application
2. Chicago - Last Date Jan 4th - Completed and Submitted the application
3. Stanford - Last Date Jan 4th - Completed and Submitted the application
4. Michigan - Last Date Jan 7th - Working on essays
5. yale - Last Date Jan 11th - Working on essays
6. Tuck - Last Date Jan 12th - Working on essays

So March 15th-30th of 2006 are going to be very crucial for me will all the results :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

hey, it would be great if you could share your interview experiences on our new wiki: http://clearadmit.jot.com

2:39 PM

 
Blogger S said...

Sure

5:10 AM

 
Blogger Swapnil said...

Its amazing how both of us are following almost the same timelines. I had my Michigan interview on 31st with an alumni and submitted my essays hours before the deadline.
Tuck deadline tomorrow.

1:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home