Monday, December 26, 2005

Change is the only constant

Yes..Change is the only constant...Plans keep on changing...Submitted my Kellogg application yesterday...Stanford will be done by this week end....I have decided to submit the Cambridge application I have prepared long back by this week end..After all Cambridge and Oxford are same but Cambridge offers more scholarships as evident from their website. they have around 40 scholarships for 105 people they recruit..Also 2 scholarships of 5000 Pounds are exclusively there for Indians to grab..so I want to push up my application which I prepared almost a month back by this week end....

Apart from these there are 3 more apps in pipeline...By March end I am hoping to have paid the Initial deposot for one of my dream school out of the 8 I would have applied by that time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home