Thursday, January 12, 2006

Chillax...Devdas

Submitted my last application Cambridge yesterday and its time to relax...Last 3 months was full of applications, essays, etc., Again next month is gonna start my R2 season...let me see whats in for me

Watched Devdas - a telugu movie yesterday nite...Its not a typical devdas-devdasi movie...Its a watchable movie with some good dances and mass elements included...

Returning my patop, mobile etc., in the office as I moved out of project...Time to get some new stuff :-) Bought a Toshiba laptop for 1176$ with 100GB HDD, 1 GB RAM, Centrino M740 processor, DVD Burner etc., Need to check a good mobile deal and grab it this week end..

Happy Sankranti to every one

1 Comments:

Blogger Amit said...

best of luck for Ur cambridge application

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home