Thursday, February 09, 2006

One Year of Blogging - Chronicles of Narnia

I have completed one year of Blogging...Though I would admit I am regular to blogging only from last November....When I checked my first post I mentioned "Bangaram" might release on July 24th of last year....How ever I am expecting it to release atleasy by July 24th of this year :-(...Planning to go to native this week end to get passport of my wife.....I just wanna make sure that she also get stamped if I am going to US on L1....So this anniversary might happen in native...

Went to The Chronicles of Narnia Yesterday...Cool Visual Effects...I wont regret spending 100 bucks for these kind of movies...Entertainment basically is what we look at in movies and they will keep u enthralled through out....Rang De Basanti is in pipeline now...Unable to get tickets to it still :-(

Not much of news from Business schools....Yale had just updated that it received my GMAT score....Stanford is still not complete :-( Just crossing my fingers on all the decisions...Signing off for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home