Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Interview waiver from Kellogg

Kellogg had granted me an interview waiver for they were unable to locate alumni in my area because of the rise in the number of applications this year than they expected. So, everything is done for my Kellogg and Michigan applications. Only the decision is due now. I am yet to hear from other 5 colleges.

I am going to my native tomorrow after a gap of 4 months, which I think is by far the huge gap I had for I use to visit my native every month earlier. Loan options are a bit easing out and now i am 80% confident that I would be able to get a loan for Oxford. Every thing will be sorted out this week end at my native.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amit said...

Hey Nags,
Which banks are you applying for the loan. Are Indian banks ready to finace more than 15 lacs?
-Amit

2:09 AM

 
Blogger S said...

hey Amit:

I will be applying to SBI. Yes, Indian banks do offer more than 15 lakhs loan. You need to have a minimum of 100% collateral to secure a loan for any amount more than 15 Lakhs. So, u need to get the colleteral first so as to take out a loan

4:02 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Is it possible to get loan for the entire fee of 40 lakh from an indian bank with 100% collateral?

- 2008 SBS applicant

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home