Saturday, February 11, 2006

25 Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be entering 26th year in my life in an hour....Now I am 25 years old :-) This is my 3rd Marriage anniversary tooo....Just thought of forgetting about MBA and Onsite and wanna get back into my life and memories so far.....FRIENDS...Ones whom I have won and admired so far are the ones I am memorizing as I feel they are the only ones whom I earned so far...

First 10 years of my life: Reddy Rajeshwari and Tulasi...I dont know where RR is now...But shes the best friend I won in my initial phase of life...Tulasi...hmm yeah shes in Emmiganoor now and I met her recently....we had THE BEST OF THE TIMES during my school days...shes married with a kind now any wayz...
10-15 Years of my life: Sailu, Manohar and Asha....People with whom still I am in touch with...Asha is in CSC now and I had a very good friend in her since some time...We were in same school, tuition, Inter college, Engg college, and now working in same company...This is what I call sheer coincidence....Sailu has taken his fathers job and hes planning to come to Hyd to get into software...I will help him out to find a good job for sure....Manohar and me will meet most probably during movies on the first days....He has completed his MBA and I am not sure when he will go for a job...Sailesh and Manohar had helped me a LOT and LOT when I started my institute and I will be remembering them for lifetime for sure even i dont stay in touch with them...
15-17 years of my life: Hari, Charan and Pavan.....The relations during this phase continued thru out the engineering tooo....Pavan is in Qualcomm now and though I am unable to meet him often, I know how good a friend he is for me...Hari is in Delhi/Blore for some Mech company....Charan is in Patni now and I am unable to reach him on his phone these days :-(
17-21 years of my life: Bhanu, Anu and the mech batch...Had a Great time during the college days...Bhanu is married and in Blore now..She calls me for sure on few days - My Bday, Friendship day, New year day and few festival days...Anu is in Seattle married to Sampath...Mech batch of Ramesh, Subash, Kishore, Capt Kishore, Sudarshan and others....most of them are settled and few are in the process of settling out...
21 - 25 years of my life: My own Inst and my software job...The best network I have got in these days is of Chiru fans from discussion board...Few other notable friends I made in the corporate world are Nilesh, Rashid, Jovin, Surendra, Vijay, Karunakar, Ravikanth, Kannan, Tanveer, Sujeeth, Hari and others....I am sure of being in touch with all these for most of my future....

Mentioning few names doesnt mean that others are not my friends....Every one whom I have spent my time with are very important friends of me as I enjoyed my life so far.....I have been hearing that life expectancy is 100 years for all (Practically its some 60s though :-;)....So my first quarter results are out and they were pretty good with an excellent profit in terms of a lovely wife....Second quarter will be more fruitful I guess as it is starting with my kid....Signing off for now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nag,

Cool Man....You completed Quarter century. But not mentioned about your Strike Rate.

The way you presented you@25 is too good compared to your writeups to B Schools.

Best wishes
mamam Mar

10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home