Monday, February 20, 2006

Chicago Ding

Last week was just a pass by one with nothing much happening apart from Chicago Ding. I expected this a week back as I havent received any correspondence from them. Kellogg mailed me that I missed out my transcripts. I need to call them and clarify this as I have sent this. They have spent 1.5 months and just updated that my transcript was missing. Damn slow was their response. Stanford updated that my app is under review now. No info from Tuck and Yale. Are they still sleeping on my app?? :-;

I enjoyed my anniversary and birthday but not as much as I have done last year because of slight fever I got. This week I have been to Rang De Basanti finally to PVR and its a well made movie. No information yet on the project in the office and my L1 appointment is on March 6th in Chennai. Am I going to US on an assignment??? Still not sure as I heard that we are facing stiff competition to win the project.

Oxford and Cambridge - hmmmm...Not sure whether I am taking them either...If at all I am going onsite for long term I am gonna defer my admissions to next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home