Saturday, March 04, 2006

Snakish Dreams --- Bush Visit to Hyderabad

One fine day I am going on the road and sudden say one snake started catching me to kill me off....argh!!!!!!! This is just one of the Snakish dream I got...I should get into Guiness records probably for the most snakish dreams I get......On an Average once in 2-3 days I will get a Snake in my dream...Probably its because of my name - "Naga Raja" which means "KING of SNAKES"..hmm..But the best part is that its good to get snakes in dream and its even good if they kill us...

Bush's visit to Hyderabad was fruitful atleast for the reason that US Consulate is getting started in Hyderabad in Oct 2007. Hyderabad is one of the happening places now with Fabcity news, Univ of Vedanta and Georgia Tech, and now US Consulate starting up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home