Wednesday, May 24, 2006

MBA in IIMs, Engineering in IITs and Medicine in AIIMS

These are considered as a matter of pride to India till now. But, not any more. With Govt. of India announcing 27% reservations to people of OBC caste in these institutions, I really pity the condition of these institutes and us in our country now. Now 50% of the seats in the country's prestigious institutes are reserved for OBS, SC and ST Caste people, thanks to the corrupted politicians. If you cant change it, better to stay away from it. I certainly feel now that I should stay away from this situation here now. Aaah!!! Right time I am going for an MBA. May be I can settle down in UK if I like the place. I saw a lot of people who got converted to christians just to get that reservations so that it will be easier for them to get in good instutions as well as get good jobs. Now, real damn thing might happen with even more people changing their castes.

These things aside, I am getting ready for the interview in Delhi this week end. I hope to get that scholarship to ease the financing a bit. I am in the verge of completing the Pelican brief, which is a good one from John Grisham. Planning to learn car driving some time in August. Signing off for now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude
what do you mean by this
" I saw a lot of people who got converted to christians just to get that reservations "

being a xstain myself, i would like to know why i could not get a free ride for my education
what is your statement?

12:49 PM

 
Blogger S said...

I dont mean anything against Christians here. I am just commenting on people who convert to christianity just for the purpose of getting reservations.

10:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home