Friday, May 19, 2006

The Davinci Code

Just completed reading this Fiction Thriller. I am really fascinated by the narration which had made me complete this book in just 3 days, which is a great record for me having said that I have nack of losing interest on a book after reading it for some time. Dan Brown is really good as I am able to complete 2 of his novels - Angels & Demons and Davinci Code. Pelican Brief is one another novel by John Grisham which had attracted me and I hope I will complete this book as well. People might be wondering what the heck that I am reading these books now which are very old. I am really really new into this business of reading. I am literally not doing any work in office and need to find a way to past my time for these 4 months till I go for MBA.

Meanwhile, I joined Orkut and u can reach me @ nagendra.s@gmail.com in Orkut. I am looking forward to watch the Davinci Code movie which might release next week in India. People are really nuts in protesting a movie. Religion is Faith and if a movie can shatter that faith, i dont know what to say. Signing off for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home