Thursday, June 22, 2006

Funnier Rules

I have come across a funny situation today where in one can find out about the way rules are applied in India. I tried to book a ticket to london and I came to know that I cannot book a ticket unless I get my Visa to UK. On Contrary I can book a ticket online on the airways website without having a visa. When I enquired on this with a travel agent, he told me that they cannot book it because of stricter rules now when doing paper work for the ticket.This is one of the worst and funny rules I have come across off late.

The Sabattical policy at our company is even more funnier. I dont wanted to get into the details here as I am not interested to talk about such crappy thing.

On another note, I will be applying to Visa very soon and will be booking my ticket to London for Sep 27th 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home