Saturday, June 24, 2006

Break the High Court Code!!!!!

High Court had given judgement last wednesday to remove a ban on Da Vinci Code and to release it. I went on friday with a lot of anxiety to a theatre where it was supposed to be screened. When I reached there, I saw a lot of Activists doing a protest to ban the movie. The protest was a violent one where in they had broken the counters of the theatre it was about to release. It was a real stupid move that police haden't taken action against them as they were breaking the high court rule which judged that the movie can be screened. More over, more than half of the people there look like illiterates and I really doubt if atleast half of them had read the novel.

Any ways, this had given me a chance to watch Krrish. This is one of the best movies I watched recently with very good technical values. Way to go bollywood for such kind of movies.

On another front, I will be applying visa very soon. Accomodation had become real problem for me. Need to get it straight soon to move onl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home