Friday, September 29, 2006

And the Journey begins!!!!!

and here I am posting from Oxford!!!

NOOC is pretty cool for my accommodation for the interesting people that I have met here. I coulnt remember their names from first go, but I have met a North Korean, Couple of Chinese, A German, an Australian, a Srilankan and couple of Indians. We had interesting debates on various topics during dinner in the last 2 days. I am sure my journey wll be more enthralling with these people around.

Went to SBS yesterday and the building is a stand out in Oxford compared to other old buildings. Went to Linacre college and received the welcome kit. There are lot of parties and dinners that I need to attend in coming days :)

Here are some snaps that I had taken when I moved around yesterday.
















Is this the Univ Museum?? Hmm it takes time for me to remember these buildings as most of the colleges, museums etc., looks alike with foundations laid some centuries back
















Entrance of my College - Linacre
















A close up of my college Entrance :D
















On the way to SBS from City Centre
















This is a very good view of few similar apartments painted in different colors. This is on the way to Banbury road from Univ Museum
















Anothee view of my college

















Close to City centre
















My Dining hall @ NOOC
















A Click from University Examination School..Dont know what exactly this building is !!!
















This is a street close to my college

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good raa... finally you landed at oxford.. Very nice to see those photographs.. wishing you a very fruitful year at oxford and SBS..
at bangalore now.. will be here for the next 6 months.. Srikanth..

7:55 AM

 
Blogger S said...

Thanks for the wishes raa..with TATA @ Bangalore?

4:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes dude.. on deputation to TCS.. call me on my TATA INDICOM number some time..

11:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maama..great..U deserve it...I am happy to see u @ Oxford..pics are awesome...S A I

1:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home