Friday, September 08, 2006

Some times being Lazy helps!!!

I have been running from pole to post since a week to pay my tution fees through SBI. As I have expected they have taken a week to do a telegraphic transfer of my fees (Guess what!! I have done the same in 5 mins thru ICICI when I paid the deposit). The education loan I have taken from them had forced me to do the money transfer from them. But, sometimes being lazy helps. These people have pushed my transfer for a week which had saved me around 75000rs. GBP was @ 89.45 when I first went to them. Today I have transferred money @ 86.76 which is a saving of 2.69rs per pound to me. Finally I had something to smile :)

Driving classes are going fine. Shopping is almost done. Finally I am feeling a bit relaxed as most of the arrangements for my travel on Sep 27th are done. I am going to Mantralayam this week end to visit my aunt as well as to visit Raghavendra Swamy temple.

I had a busy last week with the activities with pawanfans.com. We have adopted a school at slums near HITEC City and presented an STD booth to a physically challenged person on Pawans birthday i.e Sep 2nd. Photos of the same can be seen @ http://www.tollywoodinfo.com/modules/xcgal/thumbnails.php?album=513 & http://www.tollywoodinfo.com/modules/xcgal/thumbnails.php?album=514

I will share my wonderful experience a lil later as I am busy with few things. Signing off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home