Saturday, August 19, 2006

Pawanfans.com Charity activities

As an active member of Pawanfans.com team, I am very proud of the activities conducted by our team in recent days.

Our team has been to Sriramulavaripeta, one of the severly flood affected village in West Godavari District. The place has been surrounded by water and it had become remote with all the connections with the rest of world being cut. Our team had reached the village in a boat and had given them all the vegetables that is required for them to cook and eat. We have also donated them blankets and fruits. Helping 400 families is a great gesture by our team. I am very sad that I couldn't participate in this event because of the time I had to spend with my banker to get the final cheque for the education loan for MBA. Neverthless, I am very proud that we were able to help people. Here are some of the photos of the event:

http://www.pawanfans.com/modules/xoopsgallery/view_photo.php?xoops_imageid=780&set_albumName=album25&id=5_G

We are donating Rs 50000 to the needy tomorrow celebrating Megastar's birthday. I will post more of the details later on.

I will be starting my driving classes tomorrow and very happy that finally I am starting it :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

its good that we are helping the poor and needy we all should come forward to do more charity without looking for gains

5:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home