Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ceillidh @ Linacre

Whats it like being @ Oxford?? Hmm, you can see the Traditional as well as Westernized events here. Yesterday I have been to Ceilidh (Call it as Kay-lei-dh) where I tapped foot for some scottish style of dances. This is followed by a western style party @ common room. I met my mentors, current students, freshers and a lot many. I dont know how much time I will be getting to go to college events once I start my classes next week.

Back @ School, I have attended Science and Technology and Management Consulting OBNs (Oxford Business Networks, formed by students of the class to coordinate events and arrange what ever that is required related to that specific sector/industry/function). I will be investing more time in Science and Tech (Part of 5 people chair committe of this OBN) and just participating in MC OBN.

Had a nice cool weather since couple of days with rain on and off

Here are some snaps that I captured during last couple of days:


















I met Ashish at Linacre bar yesterday. BTW the above one is Linacre bar at the college. He is doing D Phil @ Oxford. I have met a lot of doctors at college neverthless
















One more photograph of crowded linacre bar on the eve of the party yesterday

















My apartment garden which I have not noticed so far :)

















People getting ready for Ceileidh
















and yes they are starting to dance

















The band of Ceiliedh. I am telling you, they did a wonderful job in getting people enerzised

















Yes, my new Bike. I am feeling like really going to school when riding a bike
















Typical English weather at this part of the year
















Said Business School from another view (if you look from Railway station)
















YHA - the place where you are supposed to get cheaper accommodation for members of youth hostels. I met there to visit MSR, the 2006 MBA
















Lane opposite to YHA. Well there is still a lot of Oxford that I need to explore

1 Comments:

Blogger s T a L i N said...

Almost 5 days over..no new posts..update regularly dude..

3:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home