Saturday, February 03, 2007

First Term Results Out!!!!

Michaelmas results are out yesterday and I did well in exams compared to group assignments in 5 out of 6 subjects. My percentage puts me in race for a distinction, but I need to get 6 individual 70s, which I have not started yet. This reminded me of my engineering where I got 69.98%, just 1 mark short of distinction. After 4 years of gruelling course, I lost distinction by just 1 mark. That way, I now least bother about losing distinction by couple of marks in couple of subjects this term. First Class was there for me anyway if not distinction!!!

Good news is that we reached Semi Finals of Loreal eStrat. We stood 3rd in our Zone and need to beat the other 2 in this round to reach the finals, which will be played at Paris in Loreal HQ. Cesar and Diego, my other partners are very enthu to go and beat the others to reach the finals.
We had Spectrum and Booz Allen presentations in last couple of days. Spectrum had a lot of focus on TMT and looks like they were looking for people specialized in TMT. Booz Allen is quite impressive and I need to prepare a strong case for them.

Mean while our Entrepreneurial project is becoming more and more interesting with interesting discussions. Our team myself, Ruzbeh, Sunil, Rahul and Gaurav is looking to grab the SBS venture fund of 50000 GBP by throwing in our idea. With a lot of things happening around, the term is becoming more and more intensive. But, thats how life that I have chosen is!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home