Monday, February 26, 2007

Hilary - Hellary

I heard of some one saying Hilary term as "Hellary". With so many assignments to do, so much of job hunt to do, so many guest lectures to attend and so many.....The list can go on and on...we have entrepreneurial project on top of all these to complete....and we are now so close to complete the term......Every one is on job hunt now and the most happening companies in the tech community are BT, Google and Tech Mahindra. BT has invited few people for 2nd round and I am glad to be one of them. They are doing 2nd round for most of the chaps at school in March 2nd week, but I opted out of it as I thought of taking more time and do it after exams.

Google is hiring for many roles and I got a call from Google India for Tech Account Manager role. They have sent me a questionairre to fill on my tech skills, which I was wondering on how this data helps. Tech M is suppose to do campus hiring this week. A Bunch of deadlines were over last week and there were a bunch this week as well such as Standard Chartered. From Science and Tech OBN, we are meeting people in the Industry to get a first hand feel of what kind of roles these people perform. As a part of this we met Stephen Moss, Managing Consultant of Logica CMG last week. The meet went really well and he explored us to various opportunities for us at Logica. This week is more happening for me as I am moving to Loreal tomorrow to celebrate our success in eStrat competition and I invited Anjan Lahiri, Exec VP and Head of Europe at Mindtree to speak at school this wednesday. And with few more assignments to submit, its all more work - no play for few more weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home