Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Consolidation of Semi Conductor Industry

Yesterday I attended a speach by Dr Ek Thorsten Heyen, VP of Strategy and M & A at Infineon on consolidation happening at the semi conductore industry. It was a good one to understand the drivers of semi conductor industry and the changing landscape. The Asian domination in gathering this pie of the business is clearly visible from his speach as well as the direction towards which industry is moving. On the other side, our bid has been shortlisted by Infineon and we will have an interview today regarding SCP. Dell did a presentation yesterday and it looks promising too.

The first match of the season was awry with Linacre losing to St. Catz by 110 runs. Batted first, st. Catz score 185 or so and we were all out for 75. My contribution was meagre as well as I was unable to field for entire 40 0vers of the game due to fitness problems. I have given away some 25 runs in 4 overs and scored 8 runs before being out LBW :( Probably my first LBW of my career. Now concentration is on Cuppers first match that will be played on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home