Sunday, December 09, 2007

Back in Slough

Its cold!!! But who cares? I am back in UK for couple of months on an assignment. An initial impression of this assignment tells me that it will be very similar to that of my Dell assignment earlier. Well, it doesn't make life tougher as I have already experienced Dell.

Its a good time to be in UK. All the streets were decorated tremendously for Christmas. I have missed out last time, but will be enjoying the Christmas this time in UK. I was interacting with some of our batch and I am pretty happy that most of them got jobs and are settling down. I am getting most of the queries on admission process etc., I am sorry that I was unable to reply some of the mails as I am caught up with other stuff. I recommend Pagalguy.com and yahoo groups such as IndiansatOxford for people who are looking to get into Said, as these covered most of the information. Good luck!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Nagendra,
I am an applicant to the SBS MBA this year.If you're not too busy,would you mind answering a couple questions about oxford for me please?

Thanks very much,
Ananya Sharan

9:42 PM

 
Blogger Ajai said...

Hi Nagendra,

Where i slough are u ... i too in slough working with O2 (op. railway stn).

12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home