Friday, June 08, 2007

Dinner @ Christchurch

Thanks to Rahul, I dined at the famous dining hall at Christchurch yesterday. The ambience was very good and that makes a complete Oxford experience. With just 3 weeks to finish the last term what more could I ask?

I had a solid last week that I have met 3 CEOs :) The first one of Symbian at his guest lecture at the school last week. He was very informal and its good to know how Symbian emerged in the late 90s to what are their plans for the future. The second one was of the firm that I might be joining. Leading a 4000 odd organization, he has a very cool head when I met him at his residence in London. I got to know clearly what the "Tag" besides the name of the firm really mean after meeting him. The third one was in the garage leading a start up which has gone through one phase of funding so far. A pretty Enterepreneurial, ambitious and energetic guy he is.

Cricket season is coming to an end, but I discovered Hetairoi club for which I can play my rest of life for. 8 Assignments in the next week!!! uff!! Let me get back to work!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One question, unrelated to your post.

Do you find time for your spouse and kid (if you have them there at all)? I too have a wife and a newborn kid, and I want to stay with them during my MBA. What are the constraints I'll face?

4:03 PM

 
Blogger S said...

Yes I am here with my family. The time you can spend with them depends on your priorities. But, in general I am able to spend enough time with them.

10:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. That is a relief to know. You are in the Dean's list and still you can spend enough time with them, that is really good. Gives me hope that I can manage too!

8:34 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Excuse me bro my name is siddu and i want 2 ask u a favour I am studying 2nd year cse in bapala engineering college,bapatla(A.P).I aspire to study in Oxford iam Unable to get correct information can you send me information related to how&where to apply for the exams, which exams do i have to write and their details.my Email ID is siddu.chaitu007@gmail.com

2:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home