Saturday, May 19, 2007

Dean's list, SCPs and Media Comm Summit

One thing that excited me in the last couple of days is that I am named in the Dean's list. I am happy that school is watching all the moves that students make in deciding people in the dean's list. Frankly, I am not in the Top 10% in the class in terms of percentage in hilary term, but my active participation as chair of Technology OBN might have got me in there.

My team including me, Samuel, Somesh and Subrata got an offer from Dell for Consulting project. It is in bracknell and mostly we might accept it. Most of the SCP offers were out. Sampath will be going to Intel in US, Pawan and Gaurav will be working with Nokia in Finland and UK, Rahul and Ashish will be working with electro components in Oxford, Ruzbeh, Rakhi and Anuj are heading to work with SEB Merchant bank in Germany, Diptendu will work with Infineon in Germany, Ravi, Sumit, Shariq and Ashutosh will travel to Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and Newzealand for Infineum, Saptarshi and Murtaza will be working for Volkswagen and many more......I am not sure if I can reveal the names associated with each project, but I guess we will be starting an SCP experience blog soon, where I hope all of these will participate.

One thing I forgot to mention in the last post is about 3rd Intl. Media Comm summit that happened last Monday. I was not there for most of the session, but the one I attended was good with more videos loaded, as it was from VP, Corporate Alliances of Disney. There were delagates flown from US and incoming students should mark their calendars next year for this. This year's theme was customer experience and Amdocs sponsored the event, with their clients AT & T, Sprint, Virgin etc., attending it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home