Tuesday, August 28, 2007

End of SCP

Finally last friday we have presented our findings to Dell. It was a good experience to get a real feel of consulting. The work didn't excite me since its more of strateg (assumptions - ??) than operational issues. As an aspiring entrepreneur, I am more keen on understanding operations of a company than the strategy. I believe strategy is a key, but it in itself will not bring anything, unless one understands how to work it out operationally.

Another 2 weeks and its the end of MBA!!!! One year has gone by just like that. Great learning happened and good amount of relations formed. I will keep continuing the blog to update on whether my job will use my skills that I acquire doing MBA.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

great idea, please do continue blogging...

8:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home