Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Posting after a long time

I certainly missed blogging for a long time now, but neverthless have enjoyed my last week at SBS, a vacation in South India and finally am back to work now.

Last week @ SBS was cool with the new Capstone course. Very late to write about this as the new batch might have already started working on some of the assignments in first place. It was exciting as well as surprising to understand more about Global Warming.

I have been to the Oval match where India trashed England by chasing 316. But, who will remember that after we won T20 WC?? I am very pleasued to start my holiday by watching all the matches of the worldcup.

I have visited Bangalore, Mysore and couple of surrounding places and it was a nice break after a gruelling year's work. I started working in Pune for an MNC as a Marketing Manager. I started working with them in UK in July and will be continuing to do so from Pune from this month. I am hoping to be back ASAP in UK though :-)

Last but not the least, my overall experience of Oxford is pending for quite some time. I will ensure that I will post it ASAP. Put it simply, I will give a rating of 7 out of 10 for my experience in Oxford. Will post soon about Oxford as well as my Post MBA job experience!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/10 - I'm curious to read your rationale.

It looks like you got a good job, tell us more about it as well. Your blog has been interesting, even if intermittent some times!

12:14 AM

 
Blogger Samay Mishra said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nagendra

Could you tell us how many Indians were in your class, and approximately what percentage of those stayed back after the course in UK jobs on the HSMP program?

5:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home