Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pune - MBA - Job

Well, I was told a lot of things about Pune before I came here. What I found is it is just one another Indian city, which is growing fast without proper infrastructure. Not sure, when this vast growth of real estate ends, but what ever money you earn, will look like peanuts for sure. After spending an year in UK, and getting used to the life there, I am feeling like going back to UK would be good for me.

Yeah, I might be travelling in 3rd week of November back to UK. Finally the MBA results are out, and I am officially an MBA graduate now. So, the struggle of doing an MBA has ended. Does it?? Not really!!!! I need to repay my debts and see how good my MBA was. Before doing my MBA, I mentioned in my blog that I will update on whats my ROI. I will do that once I pay back teh stuff!!!

So whats happening with the job? Its a mixed bag. Some stuff is exciting and some stuff is boring. But, thats how most of the jobs would be. I am atleast now satisfied that I have options to do what I like rather than being a software junkie.

Why am I not posting regularly? Firstly I became lazy and secondly I became lazy. This month everything is gonna change and I promise myself that I will come back to my normal...i.e. being energetic.

Some one posted a comment on how many Indians and how many jobs in UK etc., etc., Tired of answering this, but for one last time. There were around 60 Indians in our class. By Indians, I mean of Indian origin. And most of them are staying back hunting for jobs. Most part of the class is reasonably placed by now. And as usual, I will say dont worry about these stats. The MBA should prepare you to be the best, it should not make you rely on placement office to get you a job!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi..nag

I would like to get in touch with you...Can u id me at suithink at gmail

5:37 AM

 
Blogger mohanrazz said...

hey nag..this is Mohanraj..(zuran of TIDB)..How are u? and how is pune. I was in Pune till august but now im in canada??probably u will move out from Pune when i will be back there.. where u r staying in Pune....put aside pollution and roads..its a good city..enjoy!!

10:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog has been so optimistic and cheerful consistently through the year. Amazing. Wish you the very best.

1:47 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to get in touch with you could you mail me your email id.

6:19 AM

 
Blogger ShaileshBildikar said...

Hi Nag,
Ur Blog is really amazing.
I am also from Pune, now based in Dubai.
Best regards
Shailesh

4:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home